Acne - Clear Complexion
Clear Complexion Rx Kit
This five-piece, limited-edition holiday set includes the complete acne-fighting Clear Complexion Collection. Give yourself (or a friend) the gift of clear skin this holiday season! Infused with powerful, medical-grade blemish-fighting topical ingredients including Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycolic Acid, All-trans-Retinol, medical-grade Aloe Vera, and Dr. Zenovia’s proprietary REG-ulate360 Complex ™, the Clear Complexion Collection is scientifically formulated to help address all four causes of acne, including stubborn hormonal acne.Read more...
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser: This cleanser deeply penetrates the skin to remove buildup from clogged pores and eradicate blemishes. As a wash-off treatment, it is infused with a powerful, yet gentle dose of ultra-micronized 10% Benzoyl Peroxide to eliminate any possible irritation.
- Deluxe Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer: An ultra-light, oil-free moisturizer that features skin-soothing Squalene and medical-grade Aloe Vera.
- Glycolic Acne Control Peel Pads: These peel pads contain a powerful combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids to effectively target acne and post-acne scars, promote skin’s cellular renewal process, unclog pores, and accelerate the removal of dead skin cells.
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment: A clinical grade hormonal acne solution that targets flare-ups whenever they strike while helping to reduce any redness or irritation. This spot treatment is formulated with medical-grade Bakuchiol and Aloe Vera to help soothe acne-prone, sensitive skin.
- Advanced Retinol Night Repair Treatment Features highly concentrated medical-grade All-Trans-Retinol Technology to help support collagen synthesis and deeply penetrate the epidermis through a unique micro-polymer delivery system to help support cellular turnover.
- Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer An ultra-light, oil-free moisturizer that features skin-soothing Squalene and medical-grade Aloe Vera. Due to Benzoyl Peroxide’s drying properties, it is important to keep acne-prone skin hydrated throughout the day.
10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser: Pump a small amount of cleanser into dampened hands, and gently massage over face and neck using a circular motion.
Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry. Avoid eye area.
Glycolic Acne Control Peel Pads: Gently swipe pad over clean face avoiding the eye area. Use once or twice daily. A tingling sensation may occur and is normal.
5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment: Blend a thin layer to affected area. Use once a day and increase to two or three times daily as needed. If excessive dryness or irritation occurs, reduce application.
Advanced Retinol Night Repair Treatment: Apply a rich layer onto clean face and neck. Use in the evening.
Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer: Apply a rich layer onto clean face or neck utilizing circular motion. Use AM & PM.
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide – An ultra-micronized, non-irritating, anti-bacterial, acne-reducing antiseptic agent.
- Aloe Vera – A medical-grade ingredient containing antioxidants and Vitamins A & C to help soothe and calm hormonally-imbalanced skin.
- REG-ulate360 Complex™ – Featuring medical-grade actives including Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and a cutting-edge, plant-derived phytoestrogen known as Genistein, this proprietary technology helps restore the appearance of hormonally imbalanced skin to an optimal healthy state.
- Bakuchiol – Powerful antioxidant; known as a “natural retinol”.
It’s important to gradually introduce ingredients like Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycolic Acid, and Retinol into your skincare regimen. If excessive dryness or irritation occurs, reduce application. Additionally, as these ingredients can increase sensitivity to the sun, be sure to follow with SPF during the day.
Consumer Tested Results:
100% Agree redness was reduced on skin*
93% Agree acne was reduced*
93% Agree acne breakouts were reduced*
Notes: *Based on questionnaire results from independent 6-week Patient Trials on the Clear Complexion line. This includes the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment, Advanced Retinol Night Repair Treatment, Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer, & 10% Glycolic Acne Control Peel Pads.
Disclaimer: While these products can help treat Acne, for more severe cases, Dr. Zenovia recommends seeing a Board-Certified Dermatologist.