Acne - Clear Complexion
Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer
"Loving this! I’ve been using Dr. Zenobia Skincare Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer and I’m loving how my face looks and feels!" - Olka
The ultra-light, oil-free Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer features skin-soothing Squalane and a powerful clinically Curated Antioxidant Blend to provide long-lasting hydration and superior free radical protection.Read more...
Infused with medical-grade Aloe Vera to soothe sensitive acne-prone skin and Dr. Zenovia’s proprietary REG-ulate360 Complex™ to help balance hormonal acne, the advanced formula helps to reduce the appearance of redness and promote the look of even texture and tone for a supple, glowing, blemish-free complexion.
Apply a rich layer onto clean face or neck utilizing circular motion. Use AM & PM. For enhanced results, use in combination with the Dr. Zenovia Skin Care Clear Complexion Regimen.
- Squalane – Clinical-grade skin-smoothing and soothing emollient.
- Aloe Vera – A medical-grade ingredient containing antioxidants and Vitamins A & C to help soothe and calm hormonally-imbalanced skin
- Curated Antioxidant Blend – Contains Green Tea Polyphenols, Caffeine and Vitamin E to help soothe, calm and nourish the skin.
- REG-ulate360 Complex™ – Featuring medical-grade actives including Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and a cutting-edge, plant-derived phytoestrogen known as Genistein, this proprietary technology helps restore the appearance of hormonally imbalanced skin to an optimal healthy state.
- Bakuchiol – Powerful antioxidant; known as a “natural retinol”.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin USP, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Polysorbate-60, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Genistein, Resveratrol, Punica Granatum Sterols, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Tocopherol Acetate, Bakuchiol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
It’s important to keep acne-prone skin hydrated while working toward a clear complexion. I recommend applying this product in the morning after a shower to fight against moisture loss, and then again before you go to bed. Skin will be left feeling soothed and supple.
1. 93% Agree it reduced acne
2. 93% Agree acne breakouts are reduced overnight
3. 100% Agree it reduced redness on skin
Notes: *Based on questionnaire results from independent 6-week Patient Trials on the Clear Complexion line. This includes the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment, Advanced Retinol Night Repair Treatment, Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer, & 10% Glycolic Acne Control Peel Pads.
Disclaimer: While these products can help treat Acne, for more severe cases, Dr. Zenovia recommends seeing a Board-Certified Dermatologist.